Hey, how do I delete my save data?
Bubbles the Cat
A downloadable game for Windows
Leap, blast and bob your way through over a hundred levels of cute platforming action in BUBBLES THE CAT!
- 125 levels set across six different worlds - from coastal caves and brass factories to neon cities and magic castles!
- Multiple objectives in each level provide extra replay value and rewards for smooth, speedy runs.
- Tight, responsive single-button controls that support joypad, keyboard or mouse!
- Collect bubble powerups that mix up the gameplay and turn Bubbles into a destructive wrecking ball, a ghostly spirit or even a dimension hopper!
- Customise Bubbles the Cat with dozens of hats, different colours and even trails - all without any microtransaction shenanigans!
- Boost features allow players to freely modify the game's difficulty so you can play how you want!
- Bonus secret levels that will challenge even the most hardcore of platform gamers.
- Unlockable game modes and secrets!
- An absolutely bangin' electronic, jazz-inspired soundtrack, bubbling with busy beats and meowtastic melodies.
If you like cats, hats and platforming, you're going to like this game.
|Author||Team Cats & Bears|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, accessible, cats, Cute, GameMaker, Non violent, one-button, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Soundtrack, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Your save data should be found on the same drive you installed Windows on to under:
The save file should be called 'SaveJ.cat'. You can also rename it if you wish to back it up prior to deletion.
Hope this helps!
Team Cats & Bears
Very fun and cute game, lovely soundtrack. My kitten is a big fan of this game! I always play this game when he's around.
Super cute and super fun!
Great game. It took a bit to get used to, but I like the fact that Bubbles runs on his own. Makes it stand out from other games in the genre. I feel it helps to slightly increase the difficulty as well since that's not how you're used to playing a platformer. Art is great and music is catchy. Thumbs up!